Bodaq® Interior Film
Bodaq® Interior Film’s Eco-friendly, flame retardant and stability performances are certified by authorized institution. Considering the healthy environment and safety, minimized the release of volatile organic compounds and made it free from other hazardous chemicals. Also we supply flame retardant and non-flame retardant simultaneously and produce small orders.
Superior Function and Form
- Available diverse patterns, color and textures
- Easy to apply even without professional tools
- Self-adhesive – Easily applicable on glass, tiles, MDF, etc.
- Special surface coating – high durability
- Resistant to moisture, pollutants, bacteria, fungus
- Eco-friendly – free from harmful chemicals
- Flame retardancy
- Stain resistance
1. Making the surface flat by using the putty and sanding the surface.
2. Apply the primer evenly on the surface for strong adhesion and after the primer dried sand the surface again.
3. Measure and cut the Bodaq interior film.
4. Peel off and pull release paper about 4 inches (10cm) and attach the film exactly on the place.
5. Adhere the film top to bottom using a fan-shape motion.
6. Squeeze up with a squeegee at a 45 degree angle against the surface.
With its Eco-friendly, high durability and diverse pattern designs, Bodaq® Interior Film creates unique and luxurious spaces. Retaining various certification, it can be used everywhere with trust. Also since it is a sticker type product with a special adhesive on the back of the film, which makes installation quick and easy even on the curved plane.
|Basic, Wood, Natural Surface||General,|
|0.4 - 0.42mm||1,220mm||50m|
|Premium: Paper (JSB, JS, JAS, JSP)||General||0.5 - 0.7mm||910mm||20m|
|Premium: Leather (AR, ARZ)||General||0.47 - 0.52mm||1,220mm||30m|
By strict criteria, Bodaq is made of environment-friendly materials and certified by credible institutions.