Hanex® SOLID SURFACES
Hanex® Solid Surface is an acrylic solid surface material which is composed of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) and Poly Methyl Methacrylate (PMMA) resin filled with Alumina-Trihydrate and other specialized formula to give it a timeless beauty and quality.
WHY ACRYLIC SOLID SURFACE?
- Easy to work with – It can be bent and shaped during fabrication and cut with most standard saws
- Antimicrobial – Solid surfaces will not support the growth of viruses, bacteria and pathogens (non-porous), which makes it invaluable in healthcare settings. Seamless installation eliminates a place for crumbs, dirt, stains, and bacterial and other pathogens to get into
- Highly durable – Non porous, acid-resistant, and therefore easy-to-clean surface
- Environmentally friendly – Renewable and repairable surface
With wide selection of colors and design applications, Hanex® can transform any space into a beautiful environment. The unlimited design flexibility of Hanex® makes it a perfect material for commercial and residential applications.
Hanex® has various colors and patterns that are retained through the thickness of the sheet. It can compensate for the disadvantages of laminate and coatings. It can also be processed in limitless forms in which is not possible with laminate and natural stone
* Other custom sizes are available on request.
Hanex® is highly regarded in the environment-friendly materials market with various environmentally related certifications such as NSF, Greenguard, and SCS.