Hanex® Solid Surfaces
Hanex® Solid Surface is an acrylic solid surface material which is composed of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) and Poly Methyl Methacrylate (PMMA) resin filled with Alumina-Trihydrate and other specialized formula to give it a timeless beauty and quality.
WHY ACRYLIC SOLID SURFACE?
- Easy to work with – It can be bent and shaped during fabrication
- Antimicrobial – Jointless installation eliminates a place for crumbs, dirt, stains, and bacterial
- Highly durable – Non porous, acid-resistant, and therefore easy-to-clean surface
- Environmentally friendly – Renewable and repairable surface
HANEX® ADDED VALUE
Superior Function and Form
- Long term track record since 1995
- Flexible use of single/double belt casting unit
- Certificated by NSF51, Greenguard, SCS-MC, ISO, IMO, DIN EN 13501-1 etc.
- Available in 111 rich colours and textures
- Full service provider with high-end solutions across the entire value chain
- Optimised supply of sheets, bowls, adhesives is ensured by our large warehouse in Germany
With wide selection of colors and design applications, HANEX® can transform any space into a beautiful environment. The unlimited design flexibility of HANEX® makes it a perfect material for commercial and residential applications.
HANEX® has various colours and patterns that are retained through the thickness of the sheet. It can compensate for the disadvantages of laminate and coatings. It can also be processed in limitless forms in which is not possible with laminate and natural stone
* Other custom sizes are available on request.
Hanex is highly regarded in the environment-friendly materials market with various environmentally related certifications such as NSF, Greenguard, and SCS.